Below are several examples of how conservatives at all levels have gone off the deep end in the days leading up to and following the election.
1. Restaurant owner imposes nonsense “Obamacare surcharge,” threatens to reduce employees’ hours.
2. Georgia state senators hold four-hour briefing on Obama “mind-control technique” conspiracy.
3. Montana state representative asks to be paid in gold and silver because he fears the collapse of U.S. currency.
4. Conservative columnist goes full racist: “Maybe minorities’ values need changing.”
5. Convicted con man whines about how “difficult” the next four years will be.